Focus on building trustless,
we got you deployed
Scalable trustless apps in minutes.
Protected by secure hardware and cryptography.
Meet Klave, as easy as ABC
The Klave Network empowers developers and companies to create tamper-proof trustless applications protected by secure hardware and cryptography. We are working tirelessly to make trustless application on Klave as easy to build, deploy and use as possible.
Code and craft
Security & confidentiality from the get-go
Apps are running within hardware-protected execution environments and are provided with tamper-proof ledgers
Quick app bootstrapping
Create a full-stack trustless app within minutes
Distributed & fast
Transactions with instant finality through a next-gen consensus mechanism achieving high throughput and low latency
Wasm out of the box
Develop your app with a fully-fledged SDK in AssemblyScript
Deploy and upgrade
Deploy on Klave with one click and zero configuration
Easy app lifecycle
Simple upgrade and rollback of your app through a clear app migration workflow
Manage your apps, test and monitor from a single app dashboard
Connect & notify
Easily inject web data into your transaction context. Send real-time notifications to your users
Klave is GitOps friendly
Klave plays nice with your existing workflow. Kick off deployement straight from GitHub events via the Klave Network Github App.
Scale and demonstrate honesty
Leverage the ecosystem
Integrate with your existing DevOps process
Rely on cryptographic proof to demonstrate the integrity of your business logic
Transparency and verifiability at all the levels of the stack
- Use remote attestation to ensures that the code Klave runs is the one your wrote.
- Check that everything works in a secure enclave on a fully updated systems for the highest level of security.
- Ensure your own users can to the same !
Protect your data and your processes by ensuring they never leave the enclave
- Data is protected in transit, in use, and at rest using state-of-the-art cryptography
- Hardware Trusted Execution Environments are used to run your code
- Build strong desintermediation into your apps
Adopt the most secure architecture shift in confidence
- Write "Code-is-law" application which always run as they are intended
- Merkle Patricia Tries protection and integrity checks provided by a lightning-fast consensus mechanism
- Make Klave accountable for the code your run and be accountable to your users